The opening hours of Tempelhofer Feld are regulated according to the seasons. After the end of the opening hours, the entrances are closed. Afterwards, the Tempelhofer Feld can be left through revolving gates at a total of four entrances (main entrance Tempelhofer Damm, main entrance Columbiadamm, main entrance Oderstraße/Herrfurthstraße, entrance Oderstraße/Crashgate).
7.30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
7.00 a.m. - 6 p.m.
6.00 a.m. - 7 p.m.
6.00 a.m. - 8.30 p.m.
6.00 a.m. - 9.30 p.m.
6.00 a.m. - 10.00 p.m.
6.00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
6.00 a.m. - 11.00 p.m.
6.00 a.m. - 10.30 p.m.
6.00 a.m. - 9.30 p.m.
7.00 a.m. - 7.00 p.m.
7.00 a.m. - 6.00 p.m.
7.30 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.
Admission is free.
Tempelhofer Feld is conveniently located and very easy to reach by bus, S-Bahn and U-Bahn. There are almost no parking spaces, so visitors should use public transport.
By public transport
- S41/S42/S47 | S-Bhf Tempelhof (approx. 3 min. to the main entrance Tempelhofer Damm)
- U 6 | U-Bhf Tempelhof or Paradestraße (approx. 3 min. or 5 min. to main entrance Tempelhofer Damm or side entrance Paradestraße)
- U 8 | U-Bhf Leinestraße or Boddinstraße (approx. 5 - 7 min. to the total of six entrances along Oderstraße)
- BUS M43 | stops Friedhöfe Columbiadamm or Golßener Straße (approx. 1 - 3 min. to the entrances along Columbiadamm)
- Via the city motorway, exit Tempelhofer Damm, via Tempelhofer Damm and Columbiadamm
- in the west: main entrance Tempelhofer Damm / S- and U-Bahn station Tempelhof
- Side entrance Paradestraße / Paradestraße underground station
- to the north: Main entrance Columbiadamm / Lilienthalstrasse Secondary entrance Columbiadamm / Golßenerstrasse
- to the east: main entrance Oderstraße / Herrfurthstraße (and 5 further entrances on Oderstraße)
The three main entrances to Tempelhofer Feld and the southernmost entrance on Oderstraße (Crashgate) are barrier-free. Likewise, all toilet facilities (with the exception of the sanitary building near the main entrance Columbiadamm) are wheelchair accessible. At the main entrances Columbiadamm and Herrfurthstraße, individual parking spaces are reserved for people with disabilities on public roads (additional parking space sign 1044-10).
To ensure that no one loses track of where they are when visiting Tempelhofer Feld, park maps have been set up at several locations on site.
In addition to entrances and toilets, our park map also shows sports and gastronomic facilities, the locations of civic engagement projects and the protection zones of the rare skylark.
Consideration and respect are important prerequisites for a relaxing and pleasant stay on the Tempelhofer Feld. Every visitor is obliged to comply with the regulations for the use of the Tempelhofer Feld and should take note of them before visiting.
In particular, the following instructions are to be respected:
- Cycling or skating is permitted on the paved areas, but driving motor vehicles, motorbikes and mopeds is not permitted.
- Dogs and other animals must be kept on a leash outside the designated areas. Please dispose of dog excrement in waste containers.
- Barbecues on Tempelhofer Feld are only permitted in the three designated areas; barbecues must be at least 25 cm high so as not to damage the turf. Footless disposable barbecues and gas-powered barbecues are not permitted. Please do not dispose of hot ashes or charcoal in the plastic waste containers - there is a risk of fire.
- Please be considerate of the nature conservation areas in the southern areas of the former airfield between the former runways, which are fenced off at certain times of the year and marked with signs.
- Interventions in the ground are not permitted.
We ask all visitors to follow the instructions of the service and security staff at Tempelhofer Feld. The security service is responsible for exercising domiciliary rights. The building of the Park Service is the contact point for lost property and first aid.